How to ROOT Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite
Pre Requisites to Root Samsung Galaxy Duos Y Lite S5302:
- The Data in Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite won’t be deleted. We recommend you to take a backup.
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Your phone should have minimum 60% charge.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite S5302:
- Download the Rooting zip – Here
- Transfer the zip from PC or Mobile into SD card.
- Make sure that you have Placed your file to /sdcard.
- Switch off your phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode by pressing, Volume UP +Center button+POWER together.
- In recovery menu Select “apply update from SD card” and then “choose zip from SD card”.
- Then select the zip file.
- Flash with the file.
- After that, select “Go Back” and then “reboot system now”.
- Now you will find a application named Superuser.
- Now your android is rooted.
- Follow the Images Below
Point to be Noticed while Rooting
Rooting voids your warranty. You are responsible to take care of your device if you root it.
Warning: We are not responsible for any damage of your phone